Monday, May 27, 2013
West Coast Swing
Notes on my upcoming schedule
Eureka, California, Eureka Presbyterian Church, Friday, May 31- Sunday, June 2. Conference with Paul Young
Contact: Connie Smith (connie@conniesmith.com)
Antelope, Oregon, The Open Table Conference, June 7-9.
Conference with Paul and John MacMurray
Contact: John MacMurray, (jmacmurray54@gmail.com)
Northwest School of Theology, June 10-11
Contact: John MacMurray (jmacmurray54@gmail.com)
Santa Cruz, California, June 14-16
Contact: Rod Williams (rod_wms@mac.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we were sure thrilled to have you come our way, baxter. best wishes to you on the rest of your west coast trip. :)
jeannie
the character therapist
Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog
Why keep making humans suffer greatly just to get profits annually for medications that don’t work. I’m glad that herbal remedies are gaining so much awareness and many people are getting off medications and activating their entire body system with natural herbal remedies and they have become holistically healed totally, I got healed from multiple sclerosis (ms) using herbs remedies from Onokunherbs.com
Post a Comment